Who Are We
Inkwenkwezi Future Solutions (Pty) Ltd which was established in 2003 (2003/017567/07) is 100% black women owned and registered with the South African Revenue Services with tax ref no. 9028151158.
Inkwenkwezi is a Level 1 BEE management consulting, logistics and commodities company that supply:
- Management consulting services to the public and private sectors in Southern Africa.
- The hauling of dry bulk goods such as coal, chrome and “run of mine minerals” in tipper trucks.
- Diesel, coal, chrome, gold to local and international buyers.
- Security solutions and products from individual households to corporate including the mining industry
- Food products locally and internationally.
Inkwenkwezi is a business built on more than 15 years of practical experience.
- Consulting and research teams are multidisciplinary, with expertise that meet the needs of both the public and private sector;
- We draw on expertise from various other consultancies both nationally and internationally to offer complete business solutions;
- Our unique blend of practical expertise;
- Quality suppliers and end products that meet the requirements of our clients;
- Our offerings are based on sound research, assisting clients with effective decision making both locally and internationally;
- Pre project planning regarding feasibility, affordability, capacity, delivery mechanisms and sustainability;
- Long-term solutions with close working relationships that ensure consistency of service and the most appropriate advice.
- To maximize value for all stakeholders including, employees and communities.
- To be the best service delivery company of choice.
- To have a positive impact on clients as well as our employees this goes hand in hand with our business values.
We will strive to:
- Provide the highest quality planning solutions that meets international best practise standards.
- Forge close and lasting business partnerships with our clients.
- Produce innovative service solutions in order to maintain client satisfaction and value.
- Provide the right climate to attract and retain people of high calibre, with due regard for employment equity.
- Create opportunities through empowerment initiatives, for development of partners in broader society.
- Attain market leadership through quality.
- Remain thoroughly professional.
- Integrity, credibility, social responsibility.
- Operating in the ethos of mutual respect for all persons.
- Transparency and honesty in all dealings.
- Upholding the highest ethical standards in our business relationships.
- Co-operation amongst business associates and our clients.
- Customer care and respect at all times.
- We can be trusted.
- We take responsibility for what we do.
- We add value for our clients and to society.
- We care for and minimize damage to the environment.
- We are innovative.
- We acknowledge our social responsibility to assist in improving the lives of all South Africans.
- To make sure we specifically understand each customer’s needs before we start delivery.
- To constantly provide cutting edge knowledge and information as per client’s requirements.
- To meet the highest requirements possible for our clients both locally and internationally.
- Achieving customer satisfaction through the combined efforts of planning, resource management, and delivery of services.
- Value and rely on feedback from our clients.
- To upgrade the technology we use and knowledge of all personnel through training.